Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code is working fine but calculation is hidden in invoice tab in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI expers,

Pl explain the solution for this problem. Tax code is working fine but calculation is hidden in invoice tab in PO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest a solution for this. In the display taxes when double click on BASB-Base Amount, the net price should come as the condition value.But here condition value field is not appearing. condition control parameters are correctly set. Pl guide to solve this issue.

Regards

Aneesh

13 REPLIES 13

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

The question is not clear. What do you mean by "hidden in Invoice tab". Is it that you cannot enter the Taxes inside "Invoice tab".

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

please share the screen shots.

Rgds

Sharmila

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the response..

i herewith share a screenshot for  a better understanding for you. Tax code is maintained in procedure and amount is added to cost while doing GR but the amount is not shown aganist the condition in PO.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

What is Tax Procedure TAXINN or TAXINJ?

Is it happening for all taxcodes or only a particular taxcode?

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Tax procedure is ZTAXIN. Yeah it is happening for all tax codes and i am not able to update import conditions too in PO. NAVS and JEXS also appears blank in PO.

Regards

Aneesh

0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

Check with your technical team if any custom development is causing this strange behaviour. Else raise an OSS Ticket to SAP.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

HI Binoy,

Let me check it and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest a solution for this. In the display taxes when double click on BASB-Base Amount, the net price should come as the condition value.But here condition value field is not appearing. condition control parameters are correctly set. Pl guide to solve this issue.

Regards

Aneesh

0 Kudos

Can you share the Complete screenshot of your PO taxes as i am able to see half values only. But, i could see the tax amount in PO taxes tab ie ..75

Further, just check whether your pricing procedure used in PO has the condition type JEXS with Statistical checked and Subtotal 1 assigned.

Totoal taxes will be shown against JEXS condition type in Purchase order under conditions tab.

0 Kudos

HI Ashok,

Thanks for the response.

as mentioned the tax amount 75 is not displayed in the screen against the JIPC Condition as for the other conditions too. JEXS is maintained in Pricing schema with the required criteria. but the taxes are calculated as per the master record against the condition and it is added to the material cost while doing GR. Only issue is values are not shown in Taxes tab and conditions tab.

Regards

Aneesh

0 Kudos

It seems to be authorization issue. I dont see any values in PO conditions tab or Taxes tab. Check with your basis guy once.

cross check with any other user id also.

0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

These are some points which you can check.

1) Do you have a PO in any company code which has visbible prices?

2) Is it happening with all document types?

3) Is it happening with a particular Userid?

4) Is your authorisation check in su53 successful?

5) Does your transaction have any User exits or Enhancements incorporated?

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It was an authorization issue but never really thought of it until you guys said it. It was working fine before without any issues and moreover i had made some changes in conditions for testing in between.Thats why i doubted it may be coz of any config aspects. any way thank u very much for you guidance.

Regards

Aneesh