cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are my older discussions?

nirmalkumar_v
Participant
0 Kudos

i had started some 5 to 6 discussions, but recently i see only 2 of my discussions are there in the "communications" link.  I dont know where my older discussions went to. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in communications it is  actually differentiated between read and unread, remove the checkmark for unread and you should see them again.

You own created content can be found in your user profile

go there to the content tab and here you have the options between authored , drafts, participated, followed content.

In the authored section you will find anything you started yourself

nirmalkumar_v
Participant
0 Kudos

though there is no checkmark for unread ... my older discussions are not appearing in communications.  but they are available in the content of my profile.

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not ? It is there..

Go to your communication tab, then you will find it here :

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way, you may not able to see these discussions in your communication which is older than 30 days (as per last activity)..

I can see in your content, you have two discussions which has last activity older than 30 days

You may can't find that two discussions in your communication tab. You may have a look into the thread for more details

Here, you will find all information how to get it.

nirmalkumar_v
Participant
0 Kudos

yes those are the 2 messages I am not able to see. I guess they are expired and am longer able to view them.

Thank you.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually content in communications got removed after 30 days. If you read you will get all information.

Answers (0)