cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo request for a variant material in sales order has overall status blocked and Unable to create a billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I  created a credit memo request for an Invoice with variant material/ Configured material. Credit memo request is created but overall status is BLOCKED. I am not unable to create the billing document for this Credit memo.

I received the following Error during billing document creation.

003000XXXX 000010 "Create billing document" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object VB003000XXXX000010).

Any suggestions on it are appreciated.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

It seems that your sales document type (credit memo request) has a status profile associated to it in T Code VOV8.

Go To VA02, Give the  credit memo request no, Enter and follow Go To>Header>Status>Object Status.

Here you need to select the appropriate status to enable the creation of billing document.

For details Go to T code BS02, give the status profile (which you can get from VOV8) and click enter on each steps to see which all business transactions are allowed/forbidden for that status.

Regards,
Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are saying that credit memo request is in BLOCKED status.

In such case it cannot allow you to create credit memo without removing Block by proper authorized user.

Hope it is usefull

Regards

MK

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

This is because of user status profile

Check whether any status profile assigned to your Credit memo in VOV8

and in the credit memo, check at line item-->Status Tab

if any system status is displaying, further Below in the tab, you can see OBJECT TYPE pushbutton

just click on that and set if you have any status, try to change this and check

this is the reason which is blocking the Billing

Further you can check in the configuration for your User status profile which is blocking ( transaction code OIBS)

try and revert if you need any further help

thanks

santosh