cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS04 - Posting information missing for flow with flow type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hhi,

I got the following error message was appeared.

Posting information missing for flow with flow type 0322 Message no. FWTR011

Diagnosis

You wanted to post the flow with flow type 0322 to the general ledger.

To do this, you must enter the house bank and the account ID. One or both of these entries do(es) not exist. System Response The system does not allow you to save the transaction. Procedure Add the necessary information to the payment details so that the system can determine all the posting-relevant information for this flow.

Please guide me how to workout?

With regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i run the TBB1, the following error was appeared

Account determination: House bank or house bank account was not entered

Message no. TPM_TRAC1022

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

. TPM_TRAC1022

THis error come when system are not able to determine House bank and bank account and in your posting specification you have posting category 3 or 12.

PLease provide screenshot of yor "payment details" tab. For now you have to look at this tab and see if all conditions (direction is right, currency is a ight, date and flow type are right, etc) are met for all your flow.

FWTR011

FRom description of your error: you wanted to post flow with flow type 0322. To do this you must enter house bank and bank account at your payment details tab. Or check already know entered parameter of payment details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already entered House Bank and House bank Account Details in the Payment Details Tab.

The error is same

please advice me?

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about account determination?

SM34 -> TRACX_ACC_DETER -> Assignment of G/L Accounts to Account symbols - did you define account assignment with postings category 3 "Bank posting in payment currency"?

And remember to use mask "+". Because usually here we use bank clearing accounts.

example: in FI12 to your bank account you use GL account, for instance, 110001.

in Bank statement and TRM we use additional 2 clearing bank accounts: 110002 for outgoing, 110003 for incoming payments.

so in TRM we define account assignment 3.1 and 3.2.

for 3.1 we define maks +++++++++2.

for 3.2 we define maks +++++++++3.

simple postings schemes:

In TRM: Dt. Position Cr Bank clearing account outgoing.

in Bank statement: Dt. Bank clearing account outgoing. Cr. Bank account (from FI12)

If to clear all positions - you'll have posting: Dt. Position Cr. Bank account

Can you provide screenshot?

Answers (0)