Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Reporter not picked automatic while user create incident

former_member1318996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While my end user creating a incident request,the reporter not picked up default in solman_workcenter (It's  showing empty)  then i have to manually add the reporter.

Please see the attached file.

Rgds

Sudarshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Raquel suggested, perhaps there is something missing in the Reporter's Business Partner.

I'd try to review it.

In your Solution Manager Instance, access t-code BP_USER_GEN, then

1) choose radio button "select via user name"

1.1 - enter the RFC destination for the system which you are using to open the new incidents (e.g.: SM_SM_<SID>CLNT<NNN>_READ)

1.2 - enter the User ID of the Reporter. If you are opening the incident from another instance than Solution Manager, the same ID must exists in SolMan too.

2) choose radio button "user name"

2.1 - mark "create business partner", "update business partners" and "update BP master data as well"

3) By first time, leave the "test mode" flagged. Check if the report shows that something will be updated.

4) run the report with the same options but without "test mode".

Regards,

Daniel

former_member1318996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Same activity has done but no luck ....Please help.I do n't why this is happening .

Rgds

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

if you are sure that BP for the user is good (I am still not clear if SOL:001 is you SOLMAN system or managed system - if you try creating Incident in both, then your BP must show two different external systems, but your screen shot shows only one),

then one more thing to check is BCOS_CUST table for Appl. "OSS_MSG", in SOLMAN in must show NONE, in Managed system it must show "BACK" RFC to your SOLMAN system.

Please check

Regards

Elena

former_member1318996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

Yes SOL:001 is my solman system & We have to create a Incident from both the systems.The BCOS_CUST table setting is same you confirm.Pls find the screenshot of both the systems view of bcos_cust table appl.

Rgds

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, then it is all about BP for the user.

Can you check if the user (who creates an incident in ERP system) has external BP number for that system ? In your example above seems like he only has SOLMAN as external system. You need to generate the external BP for ERP.

And also what other BP roles that user have in addition to BP"General" ? He should also have "Employee Maintained" and "Contact Person".

You may want to try to re-generate BP for the user with BP_GEN selecting proper systems.

Regards

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

First find out the Partner Function group , like it could be SDCR0001 - Requester , then check whether this

Here you can also make the Requester as mandatory by selecting Minimum/Max as 1 so that no user can save Doc w/o selecting username.

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the business parter of this end user is not determined as the "reporter", check if the bp has the identification for the system related to the incident.

1. Go to transaction BP
  2. Look for an entry like below in the Identification Tab:

ID = CRM001

Identification Number = <SystemID><space><Installation number><space><Client><space><User>

This identification must correspond to the Ibase component selected for the incident.

Regards,

Raquel

former_member1318996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I checked .It is maintained in my case.I don't understand why reporter is not picked\not showing.

Rgds

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to confirm.. is SOL the system where the incident is being created? Or is the Solution Manager system entered by BP_USER_GEN program (for example) when generating the business partners? ( In case you used RFC Destination NONE ).

Regards,

Raquel

former_member1318996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I have tried with both the system (Managed & Managing System both) but the problem remain same.

Reporter not showing in"search incident"

Rgds

Sudarshan

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan, maybe is IBase,

Have you check if in IBase ( IB52) there is the partner asigned to IBase Element ?

You can select the partner on the IBase from the menu -> partner

If not check partner determination procedure assigned to transaction type on ITSM img.

Regards,

Lluis