cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transfer order creation for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing one error while creating transfer order for outbound delivery.

First when I click on save button after system selects source bin I gets warning message "Delivery item **** removed, delivery group incomplete" and if I proceed further by clicking enter button I gets error message with STOP sign "Text ID language not found" and this is happening for few deliveries not for all even for same material. See attached images

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved, custom logic in user exit was causing problem.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the process steps you are following(e.g. are you clubbing the delivery into group and then trying to create TO against the Group ) also please share the error message number by  pressing the  on the error message screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes SO items are part of group, but that does not restrict you from creating individual deliveries. You can always create individual delivery and do goods issue. We are doing it for other deliveries aswell which are part of group.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again you missed to provide the full information Without proper information it is very difficult for anyone at SCN to provide the proper solution / Root cause for the error which you are  facing

Please provide the steps detail which you are following  and

The error message number which you are getting