cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflecting Qualifying Earnings PAE under technical wage type /117

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we haven't maintained infotype 3297 despite runing the payroll getting mentioned below error.

Regards

DR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure where your problem is?

You obviously have activated PAE, si, the system is now giving you the appropriate information messages - they are not errors.

However, you should create IT3247 for all UK employees using the post-payroll PAE report - or possibly even pre payroll and then capture exceptions there manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

there is no infotypes for IT3247.

Regards

DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, typo: 3297

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I mean to say we have change dfw employee data on 22nd sept under IT3297; from "eligibel job holder" to "entitled worker". their postponement date on 5th Oct but has not been auto enrolled.There are no earnings in his qualifying earnings.

Employees are reflected under /117 on their wage type results but this is not feeding into their IT3297 screen following the post poayroll report that payroll run each payroll period.

RPCPAEG1 but somewhere it is clearly not picking up the /117 qualifying earnings & proceeding with correct enrolment.

please suggest the process.

Regards

DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, you manually changed them to entitled worker? But then the system, is doing what you ask it to do: it's not autoenrolling them, but tells you that they can enroll, if they want to. I'm still not sure I understand what happened and what you consider to be the problem, I'm afraid.

It's also not clear what the problem with /117 is. Is the amount in /117 or is it not?

But clearly: if you think they should be auto-enrolled, than you can't make them entitled workers - and if they are marked as entitled workers, they can't be autoenrolled. Only eligible job holders can be autoenrolled. I'm sure your payroll team as well as your SAP PY-GB experts will know that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Can u elaborate that eligible job workers cannot be auto enrolled.if not why? the eligible job workers are being  labelled with entitled workers.

would appreciate van you expalin.

Regards

DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there's no such thing like eligible job workers.

As to why "entitled workers" are not auto-enrolled and only "eligible job holders" are, you'd best talk to your customer's payroll team, as they would be the right people to explain the PAE process and legislation. If they can't and are brave enough not to get some legal advice for themselves than there is a huge heap of information on the UK pension regulator's website.

kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Thanks for inputs.

As business says for post payroll run; they need to run pension auto enroll program RPCPAEG1 so that system will update 3297 automatic; however not picking up the /117 Qualifying earnings and proceeding with the correct enrolment subject to EW "Entitled worker" for weekly payroll.

Please suggest.

Regards

DR