cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK74N Additive Cost for Overheads in Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an issue in additive cost and looking for assistance to proceed further. The business scenario and the proposed solution is mentioned below;

Business Scenario: In Plant B (Receiving Plant) Material is procured from Plant A (Sending Plant) through the special Procurement key. In the receiving plant (Plant B), an overhead of 10% needs to be included in the standard cost estimation. since we are using the special procurement key, the standard cost estimation in Plant A is getting copied in to Plant B. Importantly, the system is not considering the costing sheet, to calculate the overhead of 10%. This is the standard behavior when special procurement key is used.

Proposed solution: To add the overhead of 10%, one of the solution was to use the Additive cost. In CK74N, I have one line with the category M (Material) and another line with the category O(Formula). The formula = 10% of material Cost.

Issue - Both the Material cost and the Overhead is added to CK11N. For example, Material Cost in Plant A (Source Plant) = 100 USD. This 100.00 USD gets copied to std.cost in Plant B (receiving Plant) and in addition, another 100.00 USD plus 10 USD from additive cost (CK74N) gets added while runnig the cost estimate in the receiving plant.

Question: How to add only the 10% over head through additive cost? The business do not want to calculate the overhead manually and upload to CK74N.

Please help to proceed further. Thanks for all your time.

Sincerly,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I think this is the simple way to resolve.

regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can do calculate overhead on additive cost estimate, you just select functions---> calculate overheads. system will calculate the overheads if you have costing sheet configured.

But, to calculate the overheads on Transfer material, there was a SAP note to fix that. please try to explore that SAP note.

Thanks

Baskaran