cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status LTIN STIC SPCO STUP and UD ICCO SPCO STUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing some issues related to inspection lot status UD ICCO SPCO STUP and LTIN STIC SPCO STUP in QA32

Inspection stock has been posted in quality to unrestricted but still showing in RED signal

That can be clear from QA12 , in QA12 stock showing in To be post but actually it has been posted from quality by 321

How it happens ?? There are so many lots which are having said status.

Please advise the solution.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I totally follow your issue.  I believe you are saying you have many lots with a status of LTIN STIC SPCO STUP  that are showing a red monitor light even though stock posting is done.  As stated earlier, you appear to be usnig open characteristics for your traffic light monitor.

I believe this is becasue you have long term characteristics that have not been completed.  Using long term characteristics means you can record these after your UD and stock posting is completed.

It doesn't mean you get a free pass to not record them!

If you want to clear these, you must go in the UD screen, (QA12) and manually mark the inspection complete.

Edit -->insepction completion-->Complete

After saving, the status will change to UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes QA12 is the solution , but how it happens ?

These issues are happens in some of the inspection lots only.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look at the characteristics?  I imagine you have some that have no results recorded for some of your long term inspection characteristics AND those also have been marked as required and not optional in  the control settings.

Either complete the results recording on them, or change them to optional in the control indicators.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , In my MIC setting control indicator is set for required char. and we are not making force complete (status 2). In out case status showing 2 (Processed).

As suggested by you in previous reply :

If you want to clear these, you must go in the UD screen, (QA12) and manually mark the inspection complete.

Edit -->insepction completion-->Complete

Inspection completion is showing grey out

We are posting the showing qty in unrestricted from to be post then it becomes green.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. to clear them, the status needs to be 5 for a required characteristic.  Have you locked them in the results recording screen after forcing them closed?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through BDC , result recording and UD is happening

We are not making it force close by status 5 , but status become 2 (Processed).

In certain cases signal showing only red , in major cases signal becomes green.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I totally , its a matter of traffic light indication against the inspection lot.

First of all you need to understand the logic behind the signals w.r.t lot processing and RR statuses.

If you are using Long term charc. and as you said few of them are required charc. etc, then you need to check randomly few red signal lots and analyse them where exactly the difference. first is pure that LTIN has impact on traffic indicator along with RR status against MIC's.

Regards

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may create the report ZQEVAC20 (which you can see in the note 48815( to post the stock to unrestricted use (Click the 'Pencil) if QA12/QA14 do not help and the stock is still in QI.

Regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This suggested report should be check for stock incosistancy between QM and MM,

My query is there are some inspection lot which has status SPCO (Stock posting completed) but still showing in RED signal.

As suggested by you i have checked this report for RED signal inspection lot which has stock posting completed but still showing in RED , but in this report showing " No differences between QM quantities and MM quatities found ".

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Did you notice any inconsistency in table QALS for these inspection lots?

If yes, you can change it manually:

QALS

STAT34        Blank   >> Set to X

STAT35        Blank   >> Set to X

LMENGE01      0,00    >> Changed to value that has to be clear

LMENGEZUB     value that has to be clear  >> Delete

Regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Yes

Sometimes incosistency found in QALS table. STAT34 and 35

How it can be resolve permanantly ? because quantity showing in to be post and in RED signal

Thanks,

Abhishek

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Stock posting completion does not ensure that the monitor control signals should turn green. It depends upon which reference field you take for this monitoring. Refer the bottom side at QA32 for this.

I would also suggest to refer F1 help for more insights of this when the signal turns red, green or yellow. Just press F1 on traffic light symbol once you execute QA32.

I did not understand your second query. Whether the stock is showing under unrestricted use in MMBE and you are still getting stock posting field (as ready for input) in QA32?

Anand

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ur having Long term inspection characteristics,QA12-->enter inspection lot no-->Edit-->Inspection lot completion-->Complete-->Save.

And check the status.