Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During ECC6 EHP7 IDES INSTALLTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting below error during the installation of SAP IDES ECC6 EHP7

An error occurred while processing option SAP Business Suite 7i 2013 Support Release 1 > EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 ABAP Support Release 1 > MS SQL Server > SAP Systems > Application Server ABAP > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step: Creating a license signature failed: ===...could not load SSF library D:\usr\sap\\D00\exe\sapcrypto.dll .). You can now:

• Choose Retry
    to repeat the current step.
  • Choose Log Files
    to get more information about the error.
  • Stop the option and continue later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/BS2013/BS2013SR1/ERP607SR1/MSS/INSTALL/STD/ABAP.    

Please guide me.

-Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Just as and update you can perform two things:

1. The problem could be origined by decompress the .ZIP files on your local machine and then moved to the Server to be used. Install Unzip tools for AIX and then decompress directly in the server.

2. Go to /tmp directoy and change the sapinst_instdir permissions and give the same permissions to the directory where the media was unzipped.

Then retry.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Downlaod the latest file of sapcrypto. and extract it in /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run.

Then take a restart of ASCS01.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member186228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Could you please paste the sapinst.log  from the location /sapinst_instdir/BS2013/BS2013SR1/ERP607SR1/MSS/INSTALL/STD/ABAP

Regards,

Jithin M