cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Launch Pad formatting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone advise me on how to fix the "BI launch pad" page that display without formatting? I faced this issue on IE10 and Google chrome.

The issue happened after I have done the customization on BI4.1 SP3.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesudas and Nikhil,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried on this link Turn on Enterprise Mode and use a site list to enable enterprise mode in IE10. But I cannot find the folder "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\EnterpriseMode" in local registry.

With the hits given by both of you, I tested with "F12 developer tools". By setting "Always refresh from server" in cache tab, the issue solved.

Thank you.

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am at IE11. I can switch to enterprise mode as shown in below screenshot.

Once enabled, you can identify  it by the below symbol.

I guess same option will be there in IE10 also. please try. Also if issue is resolved, please try to close the thread as per SCN rules.

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilkhil,

I found this "Enterprise Mode works on Internet Explorer 11 running on Windows 8.1 Update, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 7 SP1, or Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1.".

By setting "Always refresh from server" in cache tab in IE10, it can be consider as temporary solution and tested for few laptops and it works. I still have no idea what is the root cause for this issue and whether is there any permanent solution.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also, try switching to enterprise mode in IE10 and see if there is any change. Enterprise mode supports older version functionalities.

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IE 10 is doesn't support, please downgrade the IE10 to  IE 9 and try.

Thanks,

Jesudas

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Jesudas - IE10 is supported by Bi4.1 Sp3

@Wei Sia Ooi

Looks like the customizations you did might have messed with formatting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Denis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis, would like to further understand "messed with formatting". Could you give some examples so that I can further check where I did wrong.  I did some changes in "customize.css" and then deploy with WDeploy tool.