cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order Schedule and Basic start dates reschedule to old dates (Previous months) automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issues with one of my client where Process orders Basic and Schedule start  and End dates are reschedule to old dates (previous months)

Actually scheduling for that products is it will take maximum 2 days but it is considering more than one month for total process.

Some orders Basic Dates are coming correct and Schedule dates (Start and End) showing more that one month.

Attached screen shots for your ref.

I have checked the Recipe / OPUZ not found any issues.

User converting Planned order to process order in this month but system rescheduled start date to last month.

could please any one give your suggestions why system behaving like this. what needs to be done to fix the error.

if you need any details please let me know.

Thanks in advance .

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SS,

This type of problem happens when you maintain the "Start in the past". This means Number of days that scheduling allows the start date to be in the past.

Basically if it is not maintain and start date is past, system does current date scheduling irrespective the scheduling type maintained in the customizing.

Regards,

Krishnendu

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SS,

What is Scheduling type in Scheduling Parameters in OPUZ and You have maintained any value in Start in the past field?

BR
KK

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check scheduling margin key if it contains any floats?

Regards,