cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software component version with name SAP BASIS 7.02 not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!!

Here is my scenario. We are integrating SAP and Successfactors using PI as the Middleware. We deployed SFIHCM01 600 and SFIHCM02 600. ESR part in the PI system is deployed properly. Issue arises when we try to apply template for the communication channel in Integration Builder.

pi.JPG

We are currently using PI 7.4 and our basis version is 7.4. Kindly assist with a workaround to load this adapter to the scenario.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manzoor,

Need your help.

Facing same issue. What is final call?

Alim

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alim,

In my case previously,. I downloaded the SAP Basis 7.02 SWCV and imported the same into PI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Bhavesh to Confirm.

But we already have Basis 7.30 component with SP0 in PI ESR, any idea why system is still asking for previous Basis Version. Also will there be any effect if we import Basis 7.02 ESR latest SP13.

Alim

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alim,

The SAP consultant who would have built this Pre-Defined content has defined a dependency on this SAP Basis 7.02 for the adapter metadata and that is causing the issue.

• You can import this into your XI Content SAP Basis 7.02 into your ESR.
  • This will not have any side effects on the system.
  • The only things i can think of ( and i dont remember what we did ) was when you import SAP Bais 7.02 your Integration Directory Communication Channels will also list the metadata of 7.02 for your communication channels.
  • We only did this in Development to get out Communication Channel templates in place. Post this we deleted the SAP Basis 7.02 from our ESR again so the Integration Directory showing 7.02 Adapter Metadata issue was also fixed.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alim,

What Bhavesh, mentioned is correct.

In addition if you do not want SAP Basis 7.02 to import, then you cannot use the template.

But rather directly create the channel. Just enter the right inputs into the field. Even this would work.

Thanks,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

is your issue resolved? We are also facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Arun.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Open the template from ESR and just copy the module configuration when creating a new channel.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Need your help.

Facing same issue. What is final call?

Alim

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Firoz,

Please check the links below which would be very helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/08/02/pidoc-integration-between-non-sap...

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have ESR content SAP BASIS 7.02 in ESR available? If not you need to import this to ESR as well.

BR

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your screenshot image is not displayed in the discussion.

What is the exact error you get? Can you find the CC template or is it missing?

Best Regards

Harald