Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WT defult with T510K

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have WT base currency is AED and paymnet currency is USD

In t510k table its is defulted base currency as AED, is there any way to change it to USD without chnaging base currency .

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I don't think so  it would be possible.

Your company currency is AED. and you want to change it to USD. I would suggest you that maintain the currency conversion rate in T511K as a constant.

In the PCR you will try to call this and process in the payroll run.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar

Rates are not fixed and if we need to chnage th rate again t511k should update

I sthere any other way without chnaging cur in table V_T510F_B

SK

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think so through SAP standards It's not possible because there are several changes Like I think so in this process FI consultant also has to be involved.

Changing Over the Payroll Currency - Conversion to the Euro in Human Resources - SAP Library  (IMP)http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/fc/309add118911d2a146080009d6dc5a/content.htm

How to change the default currency in IT0014, 15 and 45, T500W | ABAP,&am...

Hope above links are useful to you

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Your company level currency is AED. So all will be calculating in the AED currenct level.

Now you tell me what you want?..

Suppose you like that your company currency is USD and wage type currency is AED but payment is USD.

Then only wage type entry in IT8 you can choose it AED where payroll driver will process on USD and payment also would be USD.

Or another procedure you can do and check with your FI consultant.

At the time of posting it will post to AED currency but one custom program will develop which will read that document and convert AED to USD currency and post to the FI. In this case earlier document will reverse and new document will be created in FI. In this program it will read the currenct table for new document value creation. We had done this type of things so will work. Discuss with FI and Technical team they will get the idea and will do accordingly.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Point - 1

My understanding on table t510k currency field default:

This currency will get default from T500P (where we are assigning country key in Persn Area creation), this country key is linked to local Currency.

if its wrong kinldy correct me

Point 2:

We can over ride base currency for IT 0008 through table V_T510F_B (assign Pasycale currency), why dont this effective for IT 14/15

SK

Answers (0)