cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Please help me... I have a parameter form and according the select condition it will show the header and the detail section (I have two headers and 2 details sections). if I select condition A then it will show Header A and Detail B. but the problem is I have some group by section and I have inserted a line in footer group by section whenever that group by data section changes it will show a line and start with the new data. but in my question is if the data changes in the grouping it should show a line in the group footer but iits not showing. I think the reason why its not showing because I have two headers and details and I am hiding it and showing it according to the condition. Please guide me in this if any one know the answer. Thanking you in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I manage to fix the issue by using two sub reports.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malik,

Could you post a screenshot of the actual report and highlight which line is missing?

Also post a screenshot of the Design pane.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, and where is the missing line?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please see the first column which has 059 in the bottom of the page. there is a line missing

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. Instead of using vertical and horizontal lines to form a closed box, use a 'box' object instead.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it also that also not showing properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can make the box line minimum of height 0.42 more than .42 cant make irt.if I reduce more than .42 it will work I guess.

Thank you