Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fwze error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to post scheduled flows through FWZE

But it shows the following error.  Scheduled Post Flows  date is 10 04 2015.

Inflows/outflows in the status plan must first be fixed

Message no. TRS0047

Diagnosis

Planned inflows or outflows (for example, sale, purchase, redemption) still exist, which come before the calculation date of the flow you want to post (for example dividend, interest, redemption).

System Response

The planned inflows and outflows influence the amount of the flow to be posted (for example dividend, interest, and redemption flows).

Procedure

Before you begin processing, post the planned inflows and outflows that occur before the date of the current activity.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Go to TPM10 and post the entry which is fixed for posting for your deal then start the process.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jain,

This is not related TPM10.

@ Dear Raju,

There might be schedule contracts (purchase or sale) before 10/04/15 due to that you are getting this message. First you fix that transaction then you run FWZE it will solve your problem.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Naresh,

Hello Krishna, He is right, You shall first settle and make post for the deal created under came ID. I have tried to replicate the same issue below is an example.

In my ID number TEST00 has an deal which is created but not settle and posted. Please settle and post the deal, It will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Jain

Answers (0)