Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee sync with hcm and successfactor

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends,

have anybody done integration between HCM and succssfactor employee master data sync. I can connect to Successfactor API and add on also installed.

report program :

RH_SFI_SYNCH_METADATA

regards,

loordh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1. 'Create and Update Job Requisitions in SFSF' (transaction HRSFI_RCT_TRG_JOBREQ)  uses integration scenario SFSFGenericUpsertRequestConfirmation_Out.

2. 'Employee Data Synchronization' uses integration scenario SFSFUserUpsertRequestConfirmation_Out.

Delivered reports first use credentials stored in IMG to login to SFSF (scenario SFSFSessionHandlingLoginQueryResult_Out).

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are having couple of interfaces b/w SAP HCM and SuccessFactors.Few Interfaces carry employee masterdata.

We designed our interface(s) flow as below.

SAP HCM--> (IDoc)-->PI-->(CSV File)-->FTS Server(File server)-->(encrypted files)-->SuccessFactors(It lies outside to our BLAN).

//ly we have reverse flow from SuccessFactors to HCM.

Regards

Venkat

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

thanks for replying, i wanted try with standalone service interfaces provided by integration addon. i have configured all objects.

but there is process integration scenario for employee data and recruitment sync.I don't know how they will connect from report to interface.

no where in the docs specifying which interface and when it will called.

regards,

loordh.