cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME49 Screen Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've a problem with standart ME49 screen. The cursor position is getting wrong position. For an example, please see below.

To change Quotation number 6000000079 I've to put my cursor on First Coloumn which shows names of lines.

To change Quotation number 6000000078 I've to put my cursor on Second Coloumn wihch is 6000000079.

When I put my cursor on the last coloumn to see Quot. number 6000000078, It says me  "Position cursor on a valid line"

I think this is standart SAP screen issue. I've test this with different systems and all of them are same.

Is there any note for this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I here with provide the screen shot for the ME49 screen . Our system is not having any enhancement and using std functionality .

It is working as designed even when you di not give the coolcetive numbert . What ever may be the input the first column is desription and and in the next column if you want to change the quotation once you press on the number it will get chasnged .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm not asking standart functionality of ME49 screen. I know this also.

This is not our problem.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my screen with collective number looks slightly different, I would even say more healthy than yours, as the header is not shifted like in your screenshot.

Have you done any development?

Are you taken into the right quotation detail if you put your cursor to the item data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

We didn't make any development for this standart screen.

And I can't get the right quotation even when I put my cursor on item detail.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then you may need to open an incident at SAP directly to get a program fix, my system is working as expected, I tested it before I added the screen shot.

I had seen a very  old OSS note on shifts in the header lines, maybe the old error is back as a side effect due to some changes that are done from release to release

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be some screen sequence changes or any enhancement done by your technical team..

Consult with your technical team or person first.

If you 100 % sure that there are no technical issue, then you can raise an OSS message to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any procedure to open insident directly to SAP?

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sure, you need a user id to access the service market place ( ,) usally assigned  by your company's basis administrator, and there you have to go to Report an Incident | SAP Support Portal

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, i don't think its SAP issue.. In my system it is working perfectly fine.

I think your organization has done some screen enhancement in this screen ME49.

In standard, there are no field like Coll. No. : in ME49. I think its your custom field.

This could be a reason for mismatch the screen sequence of ME49.

You can consult with your technical team for some more details about the screen enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I agree that it is our system error because It is working fine with you.

But If you don't give Coll. No on the selection screen, It won't come to your price comparison screen. So I can say that without this field, my screen is not working as well.

If I select my RFQs like below, there won't be coll. no.