cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta replication of contact data - ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer contacts in CRM did not download correctly from ECC and now I am trying to make a request download of a range of contacts. It's not successful with object BUPA_MAIN.

But if I make a change in ECC, the contact data moves smoothly to CRM with BDOC type BUPA_MAIN and QUEUE R3AD_CUSTOME0000000884

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any helpful answers please ?

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

nobody replied to you questions within 6 hours? What a shame, if replies take that long you could as well have search for the solution yourself...

Anyway, I don't think BUPA_MAIN is the correct object to download or replicate contacts. Please check the following link. It contains a detailed description of how to download contacts from ECC to CRM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crmhana/helpdata/en/e3/6b34429cb0907ce10000000a114b1d/content.htm?frames...

Best,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to the experts in this forum who make sure to answer quickly

I did create a request using that object, and now there's an outbound queue stuck (status: 'STOP') in ECC with the message: Set by host name: ERP-QAS; transaction: ; report:SAPMSSY1

Will get back once it's resolved.

Haseeb.

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

the stop etry in ntry in the queue was created by you request load. Whenever a request load is executed the replication queues for the respective object are stopped in order to avoid inconsistencies.

If an error occurs during the request load and the request doesn't terminate properly, the stop entries are sometimes not removed automatically. In this case you need to remove the stop entry manually.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Christian,

I have removed them manually in ECC and the BDOC generated in CRM is of type: BUS_TRANS_MSG, Queue: R3AR_BUPA_CONTACT

BDOC is in green status ... still the contact data is not updated in CRM. Note that i am only trying to have the contact names updated in CRM and that's all.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The request download goes on status 'ABORT' immediately after it is initiated.

The BDOC in CRM is green

The Queue in ECC is on status 'STOP',

No data was downloaded to CRM

(I fail to understand why SAP has made CRM so technical and not straightforward)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

if the request load goes to status Aborted something definitely went wrong. As there is still a stop entry in ECC try the following:

1.) Check if there are any dumps in ST22 related to the request load.

2.) Check the sekection criteria used in the request load. Sometimes the keys need to be entered using leading "0".

Christian

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

The object you want to download from ECC... are they customers (that exists for example in transaction xd03), or are they really BP contacts (a kind of CRM activity)?

By your initial post, it seems you are trying to download customers... and one reason that can justify the unsuccessfully BUPA_MAIN download request might be that you're not setting the business partner number range with leading zeros. Example: Instead of setting BP numbers like 884, please set as 0000000884. Can you check?

Kind regards,

Garcia

Message was edited by: Bruno Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

You were right, I have found some dumps in ECC:

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

ABAP Program           SAPMSSY0

Application Component  BC-ABA-LA

The second approach of leading zeros is something i am already following. I'll look into this dump now.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garcia,

I am trying to download customer contacts found in XD03 > Open customer > Tab: Contacts

You're question is logical and I have a feeling that object SI_BCONTACT is not meant for the contacts I wish to download, instead for BP contacts only.

I have tried with leading zeros using BUPA_MAIN and have not been successful yet. I am trying and will double check once again.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sharing the solution:

Create a request in R3AR2 for CUSTOMER_REL

Table: KNVK

Field: PARNR

Download the contacts from ECC to CRM.

Hope it helps.

Answers (0)