cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data In RSA3 Is Not Updated After Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm using in my project extractor - 2lis_02_itm.

I did all the required steps to fill the setup tables (twice!!) but still after making changes in ECC (RSA3) is not updating.  I didn't see the delta queues in RSA7.

What could be the problem? How do I solve it?        

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lee_wanhee2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rob.

To see delta records of 2lis_02_itm in rsa3, let you follow steps;

1. replicate datasource and initial load with without data initialization in infopackage.

in order to generate delta queue that is showed in rsa7 on ECC.

2. after making change (Ex> change purchasing quantity by ME22 )

let you send Outbound Queue to delta Queue by executing Job in T-cobe LBWE and

3. you execute option of which extraction mode in rsa3's report screen have delta.

addtional : after making change of purchasing doc, if you want to see delta data in outbound queue ,

let you use  t-code LBWQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

• After filling the setup table you can able to see data from setup table in RSA3 for data-sources.
  • After making changes you can able to see delta records in RSA7 before triggering the infopackage, for that you have to do successful delta initialization(Init-with or init-without) at infopackage level.
  • Then check what is the update mode(Direct, Queued delta, Unserialised v3 update) you have taken for your project for this LO datasource.
  • If its direct delta records will fetch directly to RSA7(No need to schedule v3 job), in case of queue delta or unserialised v3 update need to schedule v3 job to push the delta records from extraction queue to RSA7( BW delta queue maintenance). Then only delta records are available in RSA7.

Thanks,

Somesh.

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

after filling the setuptable run the data source in ECC  RSA3

setup table only for the full load not for the delta load

run the info pacakge at BW side for 2LIS_02_ITM.

now check the how many records came to PSA

after run the info package for init data source avaliable in RSA7

after creating some docs in ECC and check the data in RSA and run the info pacakge for DELTA.

now you wil get the delta records.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rob,

Have u created ur system in RSA1 t-code and is ur rfc's are working fine, test ur rfc authorization test and connection test. second thing check smq1 and smq2 is any queues are stuck or not.

thks

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Setup table is used to fill full load data. The data will not be coming through delta queue. Setup table themselves will extract data directly from the underlying ECC tables. Once you load the full data load, you need to run an info package to initialize the delta process.

Only then you will be able to see the data in RSA3.

Regards

Karthik