cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset number vs CO-document number

0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I have given below mentioned information such as CO-document number, account, profit center and amount. And the question is : is it possible to find asset number for this amount ?

Thanks a lot for your support

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi

Use t-code FB03 and enter the document number. Then go to Environment > Document Environment > Original Document. I assumed the document number is a FI doc.

0 Kudos

Hi Gora,

Since you have mentioned about CO document I guess this report is generated from CO. in that case you can not get the asset number to the same screen unless (in standard SAP reports) you do a new report query or a development. But if you can send your requirement in detailed then I can suggest few alternative reports.

Regards

GayaniP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

If it is a customized tcode, then get in touch with your ABAPer with your requirement.

Regards

Sharmila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

Please provide the T code are path how exactly you access this screen.   I am  unable to find this screen in SAP.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

From which tcode are you fetching this report?

Regards

Sharmila

0 Kudos

Hi Sharmila,

screen is from report Balance Sheet report +profit &loss  - statement, BKA, PCA figures.

I think that this tcode is typical for my company and sound : /abbreviation-of-company/aq_pca_bal

regards

Jacek