cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs duty calculation & accural in PO

0 Kudos

hi Experts,

This is with ref to client requirement of getting customs duties available at time of creating PO. Goal is to have all the cutsoms / shipment costs at the time of PO creation. As GTS can provide customs duties client would like to use this functionalliy

As per my understanding and from previous blogs what i understand is

• SAP has provided a standard process to determine the proper duty values for a given ECC transaction. During the Create or Change transaction of an ECC purchasing document, a call can be made to the GTS system to calculate the appropriate duty value.
  • The call to GTS uses the duty calculation program  (function module defined in routine 141 – GTS cust duty calc) as the method to determine the duty value

I would like to know further details in this

Do I need to define a new condition type with calculation routine 141 ? Should this be item or header cond - i feel it to be item cond

Is there any BADI's to be activated for this ?

Any other specific configurations required for this

any help on this is highly appreciated

Regards,

Santosh Vaidya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I got this working ok a couple of years ago for a client.  Yes, you need to invoke the Routine from an item condition.  Note that Routine 141 is provided as a template.  You should copy and amend it to suit your specific requirements.

According to the comments at the top of Routine 141, you need to activate the BAdIs listed in the Help Text for Function Module ME_MAINTAIN_PO_DATA_BUFFER.  I can't remember what those are.

You also need to configure the mapping from Condition Type to Duty Type, and from Duty Type to Condition Type in GTS (under Customs Management > Calculation of Customs Duty > Assignment of Duty Types to Pricing Condition Types from Feeder Systems.

Note that the functionality only really works properly with ECC6.  It is possible with ECC5, but the system makes too many calls, leading to poor performance).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply...

so this means I would need new item condition with having a modified routine 141

I have activated following BADI's as suggested in documentation

BUFFER_PO_DATA_CLEAR

BUFFER_PO_DATA

Now I am trying to understand what values are passed to GTS and what values are returned

in the Include          FV64A141

step 3 is mentioned to call GTS ....but not able to figure out at which line call is made to GTS system

Please suggest

Regards,

Santosh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the line is 135  and the function module

call function '/SAPSLL/CD_DUC_SIM_R3'

Regards

Thomas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The Formula calls Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_DUC_SIM_R3, and that in turn makes the RFC to GTS Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_DUC_SIM.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the help....

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (0)