Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP BO FC - Need Information

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am very new to tool and need to know more details and information about SAP BO FC.

Currently working on SEM BCS and looking informationon SAP Financial Consolidation.

Could you please share information/useful links to understand about process.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find some useful information about FC in the following SAP notes:

Documentation :1552675 - Available Documentation for SBOP Financial Consolidation

Download support packages: 1827770 - FC: How to download Support packages/patches from the SAP Service Marketplace?

Regards,

Inès

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ines and Donia

Thanks for swift response and information provided on SAP FC.

When I use the above links find so much information which might be useful afterwards.

As a beginner to SAP FC which need to consider first and learn.  Please let me know.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It depends of your need :

If you are a functional profile and you would like to understand the features of the product , you will need to consult the user guide.

However, if you would like to learn how to install the application, in this case, you will need to consult the installation guide, the master guide (technical prerequisites for FC) and the administration guide...

You can also find other interesting documentations which can be helpful such as:

- The security guide

- The Physical Database Schema Guide

- Fixed Issues on each support package

Customers, have also the possibility to contact their Account manager to get assistance or demo about the different features of the product and have an onsite consultant to perform the installation.

Please note that there are currently two version of FC : FC 7.5 and FC 10.

I recommend you to install the latest version which is FC 10 SP 15.

I hope that my answer was useful.

Regards,

Inès

donia_bettaieb
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can access to the following link and select “Financial Consolidation” as product.

http://help.sap.com/boall_en/

This link contains all the documentation regarding Financial consolidation.

Regards,

Donia