cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income Tax Declaration in ESS_WebDynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know the configuration steps for enabling Infotypes 581(HRA COA/CLA) and infotype 584 (Income from other Sources) in ESS IT Declaration screen.

Currently only three of the Infotypes are visible Previous Employment Tax Details IT0580, Sec 80c IT0586 and Sec 80 IT0585.

I have maintained the Table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u shud maintian in that table .....there is separate node this .....that table  is like time constriants for ess ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

These are maintained in the Table with respective constraints as A1,B1 etc..

Please help me.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK ....for configuration u check for the node IMG->Personnel Management->Employee Self-Service (Web Dynpro ABAP)->Service-Specific Settings->Settings for Country-Specific Services->India->Benefits and Payment->Income Tax Declaration.next choose for the tables V_T77WWW_GATYP, V_T77WWW_GADEF,V_T77WWW_GASFC, V_T77WWW_GACHR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked all the Tables mentioned still no luck.

Please help me on this.

Regards,
Vikram A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

WRITE UR MAIL ID Here i will send u one doc and check in that ........write only gmail id do not write  at the rate of like that ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

my gmail id vikramav2121.

Please yaar help me..

Regards,

Vikram A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

check it send u for workflow refer below threads:-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3501042

Regards,

Jwala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Tried all the possibilities but not able to display the HRA and Icome form Other sources in IT Declaration.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Is your Issue got resolved??? I'm having a similar issue where HRA is not appearing in IT declaration type. Can you let me know how it got resolved??

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala

Can you share those documents with me, Since I'm unable to get HRA service in IT Declaration type

kindly share to the following gmail id: shivarudrakshsap

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala

Can you please share those documents.

or at-least provide me some help. I've already shared my gmail & my thread which entails my issue.

Kindly provide some valuable inputs.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

shankar is given reply  in ur thread that is the way we will do it to appear in portal as per ur requirement