cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update AET created table in Business Partner using abap in sap crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created one table in Business Partner AET. I want to update one field of that table using ABAP. Please help me how can I do it. should I update the AET created table directly or any other option is there. Its urgent. I have attached screen shot of that table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

There is a function generated for every AET table created which can be used for Insert, Update or Deletion in corresponding table.

Go To transaction AXTSHOW->Select your enhancement ID->F8->Enhancement Catalog->Standard Catalog->Function Module.

This function will have 3 import tables: IT_INSERT, IT_UPDATE and IT_DELETE. Fill it according to your needs.

Cheers

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Using AET, the additional fields would have been directly get added into BP Master table and subsequent tables.

You can use the standard APIs that is provided to update the AET fields, as those fields have also got appended into the respective work structures as well

Regards,

Devashish

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

do you want to update the table for all the records in table or is there any specific condirtion to update those fields?

Just only table update means you can go with report program to table, otherwise if you want to trigger any bdoc you have to use standard function modules to update.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

I have to update specific records based on specific condition and I have to do it from a report program only.