cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divide grouped data by flag field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a problem regarding grouped data in forms. I have a table that looks like this:

And now, I have to create report that will look something like this:

So, for one KUNNZ i tried to split records by FLAG field using alternatives. All fields of one KUNNZ that have FLAG = X are going in second section, and all other fields have to be in first section, but this doesn't work good enought. Data is mixed on final report.

I tryed to do it like this:

So experts, I would be really grateful for any suggestions or solutions.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko

If you could post a screenshot of what comes out it will be helpfull.

Anyway your job looks fine - maybe try to set the 'FALSE' subform to 'flowed' (western text) and set fixed values for width of fields in it so that they fill al the width of the subform.

Regards

Shai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

thanks for reply.

This is what i got for output in report:

I tried your suggestions but as you can see, data on PDF is still mixed. Do you have any other suggestions?

B.R.
Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only problem I can see is that flag colomn that is showing...

Just set width of the cell to 0 (zero) - that shell do the trick. (it seems that the hight of that cell is to much as well...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The FLAG column is just so you can see where where should data go. The FLAG column isn't a problem.

Problem is in first row of KUNNZ CC00300 where all values are 0 (they should be 5 EP 2 DD and so on...). Text "Text 200" should be in section of KUNNZ BB00200 and not in CC00300 (FLAG = X). In section KUNNZ CC00300 in last 8 rows (FLAG = X) should be text "Text 300 CC" and now these cells are empty.

So like I said, data is messed up. I had a bit progress, I put operation on TXT field (SUM_WERKS-TXT (not equal) '') but still there's a problem with zero values in first row of section CC00300.

Any suggestions?