cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS_WebDynpro ABAP-Error while Linking the Who's Who from WDJ to WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As we know that in WDA there is no Who's Who service. In order to make it enable in WDA we have to link the Who's Who in WDJ.

I have created the new application under Personal Information in TCode LPD_CUST as Who's Who and gave the PCD link/location of the WDJ. When i save it and exit form the system and login again into LPD_CUST the following name shows up in the LPD_CUST under Personal Information as"Application 1 (Description in Language English doesn't exist)"(Previously created as who's who)  and the same appears in the ESS Screen.

When I click on the Application 1 in ESS the screen screen shot describes the error attached herewith.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check below once :-

For Who's who :- open launchpad and create new folder and add New application in that give name asWho's who and select Application type as Portal page from drop down and in application parameter add below path :-

ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/
com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_search/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.whoiswho

For change own data : - open launchpad and create new folder and add New application in that give name as Change Own data and select Application type as Portal page from drop down and in application parameter add below path and save it

ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/

com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/

com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_search/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.changeowndata

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jwala,

This issue has been solved.

There was error in JCO connection which was connected to different client within the DEV.

Now it is working fine.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its test data issue, extend ur pernr validity dates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

The IT0105 user record exists from 01.04.2000 to 31.12.9999.

please help me.

Regards,

Vikram A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check employee hire date  and give from that date to end period as 31.12.9999