cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM scheduling problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Community ,

I hope everything goes well for you. In fact, I have four quick questions about SAP PM that block me for the moment :

- the case of using a scheduled maintenance plan to generate orders automatically;

1. What kind of maintenance plan can be used for this task?
  2. Example of scheduling - 1 order every month for a year.
    what the number of orders that will be generated permanently after the scheduling,12 orders or just a one by one ?
  3. If we receive 12 orders at a time, is there a procedure to change mass orders already generated (date change, or delete)?
  4. Can we change the trigger of a plan by linking it to a maintenance order (the date of the order will be taken as a reference calculation => Shifting all launch dates following orders ), or change the date manually?

Thank you in advance for the help. In the meanwhile i will wait and Learn

Kind Regards,

Karim F.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please find the below answers

1. What kind of maintenance plan can be used for this task?

Ans:Single cycle plan please refer the link https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f5/13bd534f22b44ce10000000a174cb4/content.htm

2.Example of scheduling - 1 order every month for a year.
     what the number of orders that will be generated permanently after the scheduling,12 orders or just a      one by one ?

Ans:It will Generate the 12 Work Orders with status SAVE To Call One Call Object(work      Order)  and      Other 11 Call Object(work Order) with status Schedule HOLD

3.If we receive 12 orders at a time, is there a procedure to change mass orders already generated      (date change, or delete)?

Ans:Yes,use IW38 transaction give the Maintenance Plan number will get the Work Order      List then      you can select desire multiple work order the hit Ctrl+F11 key

4.Can we change the trigger of a plan by linking it to a maintenance order (the date of the order will      be taken as a reference calculation => Shifting all launch dates following orders ), or change the      date manually?

Ans:You can control the triggering of of next work order by selecting the check Box      Completion      required in Maintenance Plan (IP02 transaction).alternatively you can also      use sift factor in      scheduling parameter of Maintenance Plan (IP02 Transaction)

Br

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rakesh You are the best

I Have a Fifth question. In fact, i can generate 1 order with the SAVE To Call status and 11 orders with Schedule HOLD status.

For exemple :
1st Order : 1st October
2nd Order : 1st November

3rd Order : 1st December

the  Completion required box is checked.

In case i have technically validate my first order of the 1st October in the 29th October. How Could i simply re-schedule the rest of the orders to change there lunch date to :

2nd Order : 29th November

3rd Order ; 29th December

Thank You. You have really made my day
Waiting for another wonderful respond.

Kind Regards.

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If you would like to have new planned dates and your work order completed early or late.Please go for Restart Option of Maintenance Plan IP10. Pop up will come with below option

Delete - is the standard processing option

Skip - if you need the history

So select the Option DELETE

Then it will ask you to fill in New Start of Cycle so Please select date on which your Last Call (Work order) is completed it will give new planned date as per your cycle length.e.g.

2nd Order : 29th November

3rd Order ; 29th December

Please before carrying out above activity select  the radio button in scheduling Indicator as TIME in TC IP02.

Br

Rakesh

Answers (0)