cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 5.0 Index tab links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just installed the NWBC 5.0 with SAPgui 7.40.

When I open the NWBC in the index menu not sure why if I click the tab name it open a new tab with a transaction. Exist a way to disable that?

Example, if I click on "Time and Expense Approval" it takes me to the first transaction that I have on that menu (second image below).

Thanks for the help!

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

with Patch Level 3 of NWBC 5.0, the option to disable this behavior is availabe:

Best regards

Melinda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Carlos,

In 4.0 the behavior is the same. As the others wrote, this opens the first transaction/entry from the folder, or the default page. This is a normal behavior, when you click a folder in the HTML version it behaves the same way.

Currently there is no parameter in the NWBCOptions.xml file to change this behavior.

Best regards

Melinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

That's because the transaction is set to the default page. What you can do is disable the default page on the transaction as well.

Here is a few suggestions as well.

Right now my sales folder opens op a service map of the entire folder

This is because it is set as a service map

However when i click the sales order processing nothing happens, this is because this isn't a service map and there is no default page.

But if i mark the sales Document Worklist as the default page, then i can click the Sales order Processing in the service map and it will open up that powerlist

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Thank you so much for take some time and send me some screenshots. It really helped me a lot!

I have an additional question...

If I have a couple of folders in a menu and I want to add as "Default page" a specific transaction that is for example in the folder named "Halt Code Management" is not working. It take yet the first transaction that is in the first folder "Vendor Prequalificaiton". Do I need to do an additional thing? It looks like that the "Default Page" only works with the transactions that are only in the first folder. If you know how to resolve this please let me know.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You are right that it takes the first default page from the top folder, i guess you can move the halt code management up and then you will get access to that. I think if you mark the subcontract management folder as a link collection and the rest as service maps. That should do the trick. Then when you click the subcontract management wou will be presented with an overview of the contents of that folder. Then when you click halt code management it should start your default page.