cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Triggers 10.1 SP05 - Rules not satisfied, user details not populated in access request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure HR triggers and just got started by following the SAP Note 1591291.

Unfortunately, I have run into some issues and hoping to resolve with your help.

Here is the decision table from HR_TRIGGER_FUNCTION:

Here is the simulation data I have used to check the rules:

Received expected Action id in the simulation results:

However, whenever I create a new employee in PA30 I get "Rules are not satisfied" error.

So, I have followed the debug instructions to see if I can create access request directly in plug-in system by executing function module GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER using the below data:

And received the below log that user details are missing:

Here is the audit log which says "You must specify the surname when you create a user":

Please advise on how I could satisfy rules in plug-in system when I create/change HR master data and how to get the user details populated in the access request. I have also mapped the AC fields with System fields under Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups.

Thank you for your help!

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone from the community please look at this and advise.

Thank you,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pawan

For mapping the manager info of a user - you need to make the User detail data source as HR system.

pls follow the link which explains in detail, also check the sequence # as well.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44642

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we do not have org. structure set up on ECC side and we just use HR on ECC for time management purposes only. Whenever there is a new user/ change user action, our HR creates/changes the HR master data and submits the access request to us to set up/change the users manually. We are trying to avoid manual process of HR requests submissions by bringing them on to GRC using HR triggers. Is it mandatory to have Manager to Employee relationship? Is there a way to bypass this and have HR create/make changes to employee record and have them process through GRC HR triggers.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Also SAP note 1756290 that is listed in Configure Manager Look-Up in ARM for GRC 10 cannot be implemented in our ECC system. I have changed the data source to HR system and set the sequence to #1 but it still does not populate the user details in the access request. I have directly tried executing the GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER function module and here is what I see in the system log:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I think I made little bit progress by adding myself as Head of Org Unit by following Alessandro Banzer's instructions. Thank you to Alessandro Banzer and thank you to you too for guiding me in the right direction.

By making the above change I am now able to successfully create access request by executing function module GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER and here is the log:

However, I am still getting rules not satisfied when I make updates in ECC system and here is the log:

Thank you for your help!

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Pls close the issue if resolved.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can someone please take a look at this. The issue here is that when I execute function module GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER and provide data accordingly it creates the access request and the access request is processed. However, when I make changes to employee HR master data in ECC system, the changes are sent to GRC system but I am getting "Rules are not satisfied".

Please help!

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is resolved by changing the connector in decision table as the connector maintained for 1000 parameter in plug-in system. Earlier, I was using a connector that connects from GRC to ECC.

Answers (0)