cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Operation Vs Strategy Task List.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have one requirement that i have strategy task list with freq 1m and 2m and orders are generating through that plan. So now i have to group the orders based on the frequency in print out of permit. How to link the table to meet the requirement. Is there any table relation between operations of order and task list frequency?

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhanu

This is quite a common question: why are the packages not copied from the maintenance plan to the order operations..  And I've no idea why SAP do not support this requirement..

On a few clients we have tried to do this in a few different ways:

• Use the user-data field on the task list operation to hold the packages. With this option you need to ensure the user-data and packages are kept aligned.
  • Embed the frequency in the operation short-text e.g. 1Y: Motor Inspection
  • Add the package data to operations (via enhnacement tab) via development. This option can be quite difficult to determine due to the various types of plan (strategy, single-cycle, etc) and also due to heirarchical packages

PeteA

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Bhanu,

I'll leave working out the exact logic of the grouping to you (do you group starting by the highest frequency etc.), , as well as getting the finer details across to your ABAP programmer, but short of duplicating the Maintenance Package in another field of the Operation for this purpose to be copied to the Order, you need to go through the following tables:

In the table AFKO for your Order Number AUFNR you can reference the last included task lists on fields

PLNTY - tl Type

PLNNR - tl Group

PLNAL - tl Counter

Go through the tables PLKO, PLAS, PLPO on the above and also "Node" PLNKN to get to the entries for this Task List in PLPO corresponding to the Operations in your Order.

Make a decision whether you use Operation Number VORNR (should be fine, unless you renumber the Operations upon inclusion) or the Operation Description LTXA1 to find the operations in PLPO that correspond to your Order Operations.

Order Operations will be found in table AFVC. Join AFKO and AFVC on field AUFPL to find the Operations for your Order.

Now that you have the Operations, find the Maintenance Packages. You will find those in table PLWP, go from PLPO based on the same joins as previously. PLWP-PAKET is the Package, and PLWP-STRAT is the Strategy.

If you need to look up the data of the Strategy, join on the two fields mentioned above with table T351P