cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add custom Field in Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Customer needs to add a custom field (amount of credit that is approved by insurer) in aged receivable report.

How to add additional field in report??

Thank you.

Regards,

Aruna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

To add an addition field to the aged receivable report;

1. Go receivables and open the aged receivables report

2. Click on Add Fields and Select the field that you want added from the drop down as shown on the screenshot below.

3. You can add to display in report or Display in selection area or Display in Hierarchy. When completed click on OK.

4. You can now see this field in the not currently shown depending on the parameter chosen.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply but I'm not able to see that Credit limit field in 'Add Field' pop-up??

How do I add Credit approved to customer. I've attached the file with the screen shot showing customer credit field. So in short, how to show Credit limit of each customer in ageing list of receivables???

Thank you.

Regards,

Aruna Thakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

Yes that is true, as on the standard SAP ByDesign Aging receivables report there is no credit limit on it. So therefore you will have to create a new report from the existing report adding credit limit to it.

Go help Business Analytics-->Design and assign reports--> highlight aging receivables-->report as copy-->add new name--> Next--> Next--> find where credit limit is and select it--> save and assign the new report to receivable work center(This will take time so consult help center).

If you need help go to Help center and read Create financial reports.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply but there is no credit limit in that data source.

Credit limit is present in "account financial data". But when I'm combining two data sources and creating report its not showing the same results as original report i.e. 'ageing list of receivable'.

How do I combine them and get the same result as in original Aging list of receivable + one addition field i.e. Credit limit???

Thank you.

Regards,

Aruna Thakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

I need to understand what you mean by;

But when I'm combining two data sources and creating report its not showing the same results as original report i.e. 'ageing list of receivable'.

1. Are the figures different? For example- total balance for customer A is different on both reports for the same period?

2. Are they not displaying the same fields?

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Emeka,

Its not displaying the same field. I will attach the report (original and custom) for reference.

Report with Custome field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

I design the same report but it was not displaying the customer credit limit,  instead it pulled the bank account credit limit for each individual bank account to the field and displayed it as not assigned,.

So therefore we might be using the error credit limit data source. I tried to create a new key field called credit limit but I was not successful. I have searched the system for any other credit limit data sources with no success.

I would advise that you create an incident with SAP, and the will respond as it's not mapping correctly for me too.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help to you.

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

Take a look at this thread. As i explain in that, the Credit Limit is contained within a seperate Business Object.

Check with SAP whether that exists in another data source, or if it's within a data source planned for an upcoming release (in either case you'll need to join that in).

Alternately, they may direct you to the Cloud Service Center, as it's something that could be created within a custom data source for that particular object within the SDK, or even to a development partner such as my company.