Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Graphical planning board - scheduling of dependent orders

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set the "pp planning procedure" 3 (cover dependent requirements immediately) for all the semi-finished products in the product master (APO).

When scheduling pl order of end product in the detailed scheduling planning board the dependent planned orders for all semi-finished products are rescheduled as well only if I schedule the pl order of end product backwards (heuristic or drag&drop).

But if I move the pl order of end product forward all the dependent pl orders of semi-finished products will not be rescheduled accordingly = remain in the same place

Question: What parameters shall I set so the system will reschedule the dependent planned orders if I move the planned order of end product forward?

thanks for all useful hints!!!

best regards,

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pilvi,

Please check in your strategy profile if Order Internal relation ship and Cross Order are always considered (tab strategy param. for dependent objects).

Also in the pegging section check the box Consider Resource Network.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

Apart from the settings which Marius has mentioned also try by setting Fixed and Dynamic pegging to "Always Consider" option, in the strategy profile. This should help.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I set the parameters as suggested but it still doesn't work. When I move the pl order for the end product forward the dependng pl orders for semi-finished products remail in the same place. the same problem with operations in one pl order: e.g. when I move operation 30 forward the operations 10&20 remain in the same place, or if I move operation 30 backward all the operation 40 and up won't move.

Any suggestions what else I should alter to make this work?

and thanks again to both of you for your help!

I appreciate it!

best regards,

Pilvi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

As you can see I set the parameters as suggested but it still doesn't work. When I move the pl order for the end product forward the dependng pl orders for semi-finished products remail in the same place. the same problem with operations in one pl order: e.g. when I move operation 30 forward the operations 10&20 remain in the same place, or if I move operation 30 backward all the operation 40 and up won't move.

Any suggestions what else I should alter to make this work?

and thanks again to both of you for your help!

I appreciate it!

best regards,

Pilvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your propagation range if there are some restrictions on product, resource or location. Also I will suggest you to select resources of dependent orders or operations when you are entering inside detail scheduling board.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have sapall in propagation range.

I still do not get the required result. I also checked the global parameters. fixed pegging is inactive.

otherwise I am not sure what else I could alter to get the right results.

br,

Pilvi