cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail - Archive an Article error, physical inventory indicator is set for whse stock in previous per

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm absolutely stuck.  I've archived a heap of articles in this particular system but I cannot get this specific article to archive.

When running SARA I get the following errors in the job log.

MARC: S067 dependent storage location entries exist

MBEW: S000 site is assigned to the valuation area

MARD: S067 0001 physical inventory blocking indicator is set

MARD: S067 0001 physical inventory indicator is set for warehouse stock

MARD: S075 0001 physical inventory indicator is set for whse stock in previous per.

MARC: S000 The site is the reference site

MARA:  Dependent article master data still exists

Granted I am by no means a guru on archiving, so any assistance or guidance would be much appreciated.

I have implemented OSS note 67072 which creates program ZINVUT46 but this has not corrected the error.

I have flagged the following items:

MARA-LVORM = X

MARC-LVORM = X

MBEW-LVORM = X  Total Stock = 0 for all sites including previous year, year before last etc.

MVKE = no entries

MBEWH = no entries

Ended all listing via WSE6.

No info records exist.

I can’t find any physical inventory documents for this article via MI22 however when I run MI23 it looks like there were physical inventory documents in previous years and all I can assume is that these were not complete and they were archived which has left the PIB = A.  I’ve tried to drill down and there aren’t any physical inventory documents behind this information.

I've attached screen shots for the MARD and MARDH tables if these assist.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most errors in archiving of material masters are explained in OSS note 900537 - FAQ: Error messages when archiving materials

You can as well execute SE91 transaction, then enter W4 as message class and then click display

find your error message, select it, and click long text for the instruction what you have to do.

I don't know retail and retail archiving and cant tell if there is bigger difference to core ERP.

In any case you should make sure that you have the most recent OSS notes in your system.

easiest way to find the notes is by searching with the object name, e.g. MM_MATNR

Most checks are made in the programs that start with WSREO* and WMREO*

If you know how to read a little piece of ABAP then you can see there what fields are checked and you can double check in SE16.

Your attached screenshot from MARD does not show all fields, so it cannot be evaluated.

your screenshot from MARDH is as well not meaningful, except it really has all records to this material, because then I would say you have an inconsistency or your material is not at all ready to be archived since you still have stock.

I can just see entries for your site S067 from 2009 and 2010, and all show stock. Why are there no entries for the years between 2010 and today?