cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP: Check Full Input Ready Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i created an input ready query with 10 empty lines. so the user is able to input the characteristic values by his own. the master data check works well, too.

but now i have problem. for example he selects for fiscal year the value 2014. so in the query he is only able to input the value 2014 for fiscal year. if he inputs 2015, the message "value 2015 for fiscal year is not in the filter" popups. this is fine. but this message popups up only for the first line which has an incorrect value.

now my question. is it possible to get a kind of log for all the 10 lines? so that the query checks first all the 10 lines? after checking the query he should provide a log with 10 times "value 2015 for fiscal year is not in the filter"

can someone help me?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

the query runtime checks all new lines an collects all messages (per cell in the new line). The result is a flat list of messages.

What is the client you use, BEx Web? To my knowledge BEx Web Tempates displays all messages retrived from the back-end by default in a flat list.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

its BEx Analyzer.

no it's only showing one message for the first error. maybe i forgot to set a option?