Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal order settlement based on cost element

sukhbold_altanbat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue of internal order settlement. I have created IO with settlement to multiple receiver type (FXA - Fixed Asset &  CTR - Cost center). Is it possible to run settlement of IO specific to cost element.

Example:

If IO is posted with Cost element (61000000) then settle it to only FXA.

if IO is posted with Cost element (71000000 - 71999999) then settle it to only cost centers.

Is there any way to involve entering cost element in settlement rule?

Thanks,

Sukhbold

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You refer to below procedure.

1, Create Source structure using t-code "OKEU" as below picture.

2. Assign source structure to settlement profile for your order type  as below picture.

3. You insert settlement rule when you create internal order as below picture.

sukhbold_altanbat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Big Choi,

Oh I was missing the last part which is assigning the source into settlement rule. But, how do you add source assignment column in settlement rule?

BTW: what is the allocation structure A1 in your case? did you maintain the assignments and its source in allocation structure A1?

Thanks,

Sukhbold

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S

Assign the Source Structure in your settlement rule parameters. Go to KO02 -> Settlement rule - > Double click on the Settlemnt rule  -> Go to Settlement Parameters.

Assign your Source Structure here

After that, you will be able to choose the Source Assignemnt in Settlement rule

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add source assignment column in settlement rule using below IMG menu.

After you execute “Maintain Settlement Profiles” menu, you select the settlement profile which is assigned to your Internal order type.

Allocation Structures have the debit cost element or cost element group and the settlement cost element.

sukhbold_altanbat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering how the allocation structure A1 is maintained because allocation structure also have source cost element range under its assignments.

Could you please show me the details of A1?

Last question: is it possible to choose CostElement instead of source structure in settlement rule?

Thanks,

Sukhbold

Former Member
0 Kudos

My allocation structure's detail is as below picture.

I know that it is impossible to choose CostElement instead of source structure in settlement rule.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create a allocation structure in OKOA as mentioned below:

1. Create a allocation structure - ZC

2. Select the allocation structure and click on assignments

3. Create a step 10 as Fixed asset assignment

4. Select the step 10 and click on source

5. Provide cost element list or cost element group

6. After that click on settlement cost elements

7. Select receiver category as FXA and click on by cost element and save it. Like that create a another step in assignment for cost centre settlement. Define source & receiver category for the same. After save the allocation structure. You have to assign it to settlement profile. This settlement profile you will maintain in order type. When you select order type at the time IO creation, then it will default.

Hope you are clear now. Please follow above steps and let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Mukthar

sukhbold_altanbat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried this actually. But during the settlement run (KO88), system was throwing an error message.

Message: Define a settlement cost element for receiver type CTR

Thanks,

Sukhbold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You should check whether your allocation structure have the settlement cost element for receiver category “CTR” as below picture.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read thru Order Settlement with Source Assignment - Overhead Cost Controlling (CO-OM) - SAP Library

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole