cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any table where Business Objects and Workflows are linked ?

0 Kudos

I did get a table SWFDEVENA.

If I pass a particular Business Object, I do get results which contain the workflows.

But there are also other entries except the workflows.

How to differentiate the workflows ?

Or is there any other table where we can get only the business object and the workflow ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Directly check SWE2 tcode.

0 Kudos

yah, that is fine........but my requirement is I need to fetch the workflows for a particular business object.

Which table to use ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is it actually that you are looking for? (Can you shortly explain your requirement?)

Are you looking for:

- a link between and business object instance and workflow instances (=work item IDs). The function that I gave or the table that Ibrahim mentioned should cover this.

- or link between a business object type and workflow template? Then SWE2 (and the table SWFDEVTYP behind it) should cover this BUT only partially (basically you can see the starting events).

Kind regards,

Karri

0 Kudos

I was trying to find out the workflows for a particular Business Object.

By workflow, I mean the one we create through SWDD.

There is table SWFDEVENA, where the entries are present.

If you enter the business object name in the field OBJTYPE, you will get it's respective workflows in the field RECTYPE.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want only workflow templates from table SWFDEVENA then you can pass WS* in RECTYPE field for a particular OBJTYPE.

Regards,

Gautham.

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's wrong with Karri's answer? Please use WAPIs rather than tables.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supratim,

You can check Table SWFDEVENA.

Apart from this easiest way is goto T-Code SWO1 , put the BO name and check in where used list you will get list of all the workflow template.

BR,

Prakash

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With workflows do you mean workflow templates? If so you can use the workflow explorer for that requirement SWDM.

Also what exactly do you mean with linkage between BO and WF? Do you mean workflows started from an event of a business object, or business objects as container elements used in workflow templates?

If you mean workitems you can use transaction SWI6.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table SWW_WI2OBJ.

Regards

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check these functions:

SAP_WAPI_OBJECTS_IN_WORKITEM

SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT (this is the one you are looking for)

Regards,

Karri