cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

down payment clearing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have invoice 2000 USD in Sep. down payment 2000 USD is paid using f110 in Oct.

when i use fbl1n, I find invoice 2000 USD is cleared, but  downpayment document is opened, I can't use F-54 to clear down payment as there is no open invoice, so how to clear down payment ZP document posted by F110

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You have 2000 USD open invoice in September, in October you can directly pay through F110 where down payment came in to picture? Is your scenario is correct?

Even if you do payment through F110 the open invoice will clear, no need to execute F-54 for clearing.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

i understood that you might have done payment twice for same invoice or you might have clear a invoice with other payment document.

if it is a special GL transcations first you have to convert it as a normal transcation by using t.code F-54, then you can clear that transcations as normal by using t.code F-44.

hope this may helps you to understood the process.

Regards

Gouse.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Then check the clearing document of the invoice and you can get details when you have paid the amount to vendor. If you made payment against the wrong invoice, then check with your client and do reset for the payment document. After that you clear the down payment against the invoice.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You haven't mentioned how the invoice got cleared,  Is it paid again? If yes then it is a double payment to vendor.  You have to request back the funds from vendor.

Once the funds back post the adjustment entry and clear (F-44)the down payment from FBL1N.  If not just clear the down payment entry with another Future invoices of this vendor and inform the same thing to vendor.

In normal circumstances reverse the invoice and knock off with down payment  or post a adjustment entry of invoice amount and knock off.  Hope this helpful.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz