cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agent in PR workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts, how can I display the detail of PR workflow and agent 5000389 as below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

I'll make a couple of wild guesses...

If you want to look at a requisition and see which position was assigned to the workflow, you can't, directly, so far as I know.  You can find the people to whom the workflow was sent.  I do this by using ME23N to display the requisition.  Then I use the icon 'Services for Object' near the upper left, and choose the option Workflow - Workflow Overview.

This shows you an overview of each workflow started for it.  If you double click on one of them, the lower section will show the agent.

If you want to find the user IDs assigned to the position, use transaction PP03 to maintain the position.  Use Object Type = S for position and the position number as the object ID.  After you press Enter, you can pick infotype Relationships and show an overview of which IDs have been assigned to the position.

Do these answer your question?

- Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I checked in ME53N, no service object, so how to see the workflow for PR, pls find attached

also PP03 is not nice, for example in My configuration, we already know 50000389 is in the work flow, but i want to know the surname, last name, as well as how old the guy, degree.....how would I know?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search for OSS notes using the search term: me53n service for objects

I could get 67 hits.

It is supposed to be there, if it is not in your system, then you need a correction

A single approver is probably not a well thought approach for release strategies. Does life stay still when this approver is on business trip or in his annual holidays?

You should have a group of users who can release a requisition.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you see nothing under ME53N, the pushbutton GOS

--> Workflow --> Workflow overview, then I am pretty sure that no workflow has been started. You need to check the configuration, e.g. trs SWETYPV (business object BUS2105 if you have overall release or BUS2009 if you have itemwise release, event RELEASESTEPCREATED).

But there are more places where the settings for the WF shall be made. Maybe someone have a checklist to share?

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Well, if you don't find any workflow for it, then there technically is no agent, and your problem is "Shy didn't a workflow start?"  There are lots of reasons for that, but the obvious one is that the workflow hasn't been activated.  You should work with a workflow person on that.

Sorry: Instead of PP03, use PP01.  Completely different transaction.  That shows you the one or more user IDs attached to the position.

As to Jurgen's point that you should have more than one person to approve, that's always an interesting problem to deal with.  At my client, we generally have one person per position, but it's possible for an approver to set up a substitute (use Google to find out how) so that workflows go to the substitute when the approver is on vacation.  Of course the substitute needs to have training and the right security, too.

- Jeff

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you take a screenshot and forgot the path to the place where you took it? Or how should one understand this question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is under Purchase release strategy/workflow with classification

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I knew that, but you posted this thread and it is unclear what your question is