cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automaticly created inspoint with filled results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I create a inspoint via QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE (setting in customizing regarding inspoint type). The problem is that I want to fill the results of the characteristics with the values from qamv. So if there is no change in production the insplot has the same values as requiered. I found BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS, but I don't know a point where I can call it, because after creating the inspection lot with transaction QA01 there is no user interaction anymore.

The idea is to close the inspection lots after a while  automatically , but that means that there is also no interaction.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure what you want to use in QAMV to populate in your new inspection point? Are you looking to copy the target value over, or...? If no change in production, you might consider using the standard configuration found in 'Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results' using a data origin of previous inspection point to copy the last results entered...

Hope that helps somewhat...

Former Member
0 Kudos

By creating an inspection lot I calculate a lot of things to get the right target values and put them in qamv-sollwert. in 90% there is no change in production and the qamr-istwert should be the same as qamv-sollwert. i cannot use previous inspection points or lots because each inspection lot has unique calculated target values. (So, I assume 'Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results' will not help, or can I also use the target values of the own inspection lot?)

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Yeah, I guess the results copy functionality might not be the best solution. What is qamr-istwert? Are you just trying to take a target from qamv (or from some custom calculation), and use that as a characteristic result in the inspection lot / point you are creating in QA01? Sorry if I misunderstand. You might check to see if user exit EXIT_SAPLQEEM_002 might be of use for this too...

Regards,

John