cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table $ for key $ T555F E05483 Error entry no. 83 Change in earliest retroactive accounting for time evaluation not possib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i run PT60, i get the below error, in QUOTA function after General information.

'No entry in table $ for key $ T555FE05483

Error entry no. 83

Change in earliest retroactive accounting for time evaluation not possib'

Please find the below screen shot, this error started after there was a IT2013 - quota correction for 31.12.2013 which was done on 07.10.2014.

Please let me know your views/suggestions.

Thanks,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

1. As vivek said is right like PS grouping for time recording always it should be 01 because this one will hits some tables.

2. I suspect this error is coming mainly from grouping wrong.

3. You said, You didn't get this error in Quality so just cross check config part.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan/Vivek,

I have checked in Q system, configuration wise Prod & Q are same.

We have used 05 as PSG for time recording and have included many messages as well. but category of message type is 1. Please find the screen shot attached.

what am puzzled is - currently error message is like

'No entry in table $ for key $ T555F

E05483 Error entry no. 83'

suppose if i had a error message 83 in that table, for example - Error in Time Evaluation. then, the error will be fetched from this table and displayed right

i.e., since, now there is no error no. 83 this message is being  displayed. if i maintain that new message instead of current message,  Error in Time Evaluation will be displayed right.

Hence, i will be left out only with the error description changed rather than knowing what is causing this error.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Prem

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

The message category displayed in your case is 4 which means this message is from time evaluation. You might not have maintained error message 83 for message category 4 for your grouping 05. If you maintain that by copying it from standard, you will not get this error.

I think you have just maintained category 1 messages for your grouping 05. You will have to copy all standard error messages and maintain them for category 1,2,3,4,5 for your grouping 05.

Also, if you are defining any custom message for yourself, please use the Z series.

As earlier said, if there is no pressing need to use 05 grouping, please switch back to 01 grouping since this grouping gets called in multiple tables like V_T555E, V_T555A, V_T555Z etc etc.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

I think vivek is right just try his solution....!

Good luck...

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As suggested i have maintained the message type 83 with category 04, but now instead of

No entry in table $ for key $ T555F

i get below i get the error description which i maintained 'Error entry no. 83 Error when creating absence quota'

please find the attached screen shot. not sure what is the exact issue. could you pls help me...

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please find my above reply, could you please let us know your inputs..

Thanks,

Prem

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the earliest retroactive date maintained in IT0003?

Please advise.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Kindly can you check payroll status in info type 0003 because it's clearly saying that retro isn't possible.

Earliest personnel RA date :- Defines the date in the payroll past up to which master and time data changes are allowed as well as the date up to which the system carries out retroactive accounting.

e.g

Hiring date of employee = 1.11.2013

Suppose we do actual run for Dec Month, we come to Jan Month... If we modify absence data for Dec Month in the month of Jan... then system will go retro... & during Payroll simulation... 2 salary slips will be displayed (dec & jan)

Earliest MD change:- It defines the latest date on which we have created/ changed/deleted the Master data which directly effects payroll result..

e.g. If you change absence data for an employee that latest date will be mentioned..

Run payroll upto.:- It specifies the future date up to which the payroll can be forcefully run... even if an employee has left

e.g  if an employee has left on Jan & want to run payroll till March'14.. You can do it by mentioning 31.03.2014...

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Before it was 31.10.2014 & current value is 31.12.2013. as i mentioned you earlier this date got changed to 31.12.2013 when IT 2013 record was created on 31.12.2013.

I reproduced the same scenario in Q system. there its working fine in spite of PDC recalculation date being 31.12.2013

Please advise,

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please find the below screen shot of IT0003 of production system . it is just same as Quality system. but in prod i get the error.

please advise

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

it worked fine when i changed earliest retro active date to 31.12.2012

Meanwhile went through your docs on time types & Integration of Time Recording Terminals with SAP R/3 - it was really awesome.. keep continuing your great work.

Thanks again..

Prem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

It seems that you have defined PSG grouping for time recording as 05. And the error messages haven't been defined for PSG Grouping for time recording 05. Hence, this comes up.

Why did you go for PSG grouping for time recording?

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the MODT pcr. Where you have to define MODIF T=05 and then required to maintain error messages in table V_T555E.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your reply, i have created all the TE messages table with PSG as 05 in V_T555E. however, category is 1 - Error set by COLER during TE.

but this error message seems to be for Category 4- Technical error during TE. not sure if i wanted to maintain the same because i have same employee with same master data set up in Quality system. i do not get any error messages for the same employee in quality.

I doubt would it be any master data issue, please share your views/thoughts.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply, as you told in MODT i have defined MODIF T=05 . do we need to maintain error message (Category 4- Technical error during TE)  in V_T555E??

Because i have same employee with same master data set up in Quality system. i do not get any error messages for the same employee in quality during TE.

I doubt would it be any master data issue, please share your views/thoughts.

Thanks,

Prem

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

If there is no pressing need to have a separate PSG grouping for time recording, I would recommend you to go with 01. This gets called in many tables and since you have maintained it as 05, you will have to actually maintain this grouping in all the tables where it gets called in.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal