Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Duplication of Same Documents

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently our users always having the problem of duplicating the same document with different DocNum without any prompt messages.

We have found 5 copies of same AP Invoices, 2 copies of same Goods Issue & 5 copies of same SO. Also, there is another 2 same copies of AP Invoices with same Supplier Ref. No. I have checked in the system that Under Document Settings > Per Document, AP Invoice, When duplicated Supplier Reference No. occurs, checked Warning Only but user claimed that she only added the document for once and never see any prompt message on the duplicated Supplier Ref. No.

For the case of 2 same Goods Issue, the user got the following system error message when he tried to add Goods Issue:

“[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The transaction log for database ‘SBO-COMMON’ is full. To find out why space in the log cannot be reused, see the log_reuse_wait_desc column in sys.databases” (SEVT).

I checked the SAP Server and found that Disk C is full and I can only clear some space for the user to add the document. After that the user found that the same Goods Issue has been added for twice.

I have tried to go to SQL Management Studio to find SBO-COMMON’s property. Under Options – Recovery Model, change the value from Full to Simple. Will that solved my problem?

Thanks & BR,

Leng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hui,

Please refer SAP note:

2078341 - How to Maintain Database & Log File Settings for SAP
Business One

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

I have applied all the recommended settings on SBO-COMMON and hopefully it will not happen again.

How to check whether is this the cause for the duplication of documents in SAP?

Thanks & BR,

Leng

Answers (0)