cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Customs Declaration in Discharge-Transit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mr.Dev,

I am Unable to create Customs Shipment ex: TRLOIM in GTS, for Transit-Discharge,

in SLG1, system showing the message like

Customs Document Type can be determined for External Document Type EL

Transfer can be repeated in Feeder System with T.CODE: SM58,

But in SM58, list  does't contain any list

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Dave, Really I am Most Unfortunate guy, even though I done all the settings, its not triggering, could you pl tell me which program, i need to debug ..

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

In the Plug-In area of the IMG, make sure that you have activated transfer of Inbound Deliveries; then set a break-point in ERP Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_MM0B_R3, and debug from there.

I don't think I'm going to be able to help you much more with this.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Dave How are you,

Could you Pl help me out in one Issue i.e.

I configured Export-(Open)Transit Procedure from DE-to-FR,

I created Delivery Document in Feeder System,

I created Billing Document in R/3 System

In GTS-System Automatically Created Customs Shipment-Document ex: TRLOEX,

Now Issue is When I  am Trying to Display/Change this Customs Shipment Document No:XXX,  in /N/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL-->Customs Management-->Export--->Transit-->Enter and Maintain Customs Shipment-->Maintain Customs Shipment--> I specified System Generated Customs Shipment Document No ex: 400001--> and Click on Display/Change Icon-->  Then System is giving Message like Below

"You are not permitted to display document 00004000012014; wrong service

Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_LEG091

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I'm quite well, thank you.  But the forum is not generally used to enquire of each others' health, so let's stick to the main topic...

It sounds like you haven't created a document of type TRLOEX.  Maybe you could check that?  Either:

• Check the Number Range in configuration, to see which Document Type has that numbering
    - or -
  • Use Transaction SE16 to display the header record in table /SAPSLL/CUHD, and check field CUHDA.

But in any case, the topic here concerns Inbound Transit, and now you appear to be asking about Outbound Transit.  If that's the case, please create another question.  And if your inbound issue is solved, then please mark the thread as "answered" - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Dave,

I am sorry, I specified as a "Transit Procedure" as a "Discharge" wrongly, even though I configured to

"Open-Transit Procedure" i.e. Export From DE--> to -->FR.

As you told I checked table /SAPSLL/CUHD--> Field CUHDA-->system showing as a: TRLOEX,

and I checked No Range  is correct. i.e. 12--customs shipment to open the transit procedure.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Sorry, but I think we are wasting each other's time here.  Maybe someone else is prepared to help you with your question, whatever it may be?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Extremely Sorry for wasting your time, pl trust me, I am only learning at my own, pl help me out sir.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Please check your customizing settings for the determination of Access Sequences for Transit:

• Customs Management
  • Communication Processes
  • Define Determination for Access Sequences

Make sure that you include an entry for Target Procedure '01' (Transit).

Come back if you still encounter problems.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mr.Dev, Than q very much for your reply first of all and I am happy to contacted you,

As you said, I checked all but I am unable to generate, and while going through the documentation, I found one Pre-requisite in Feeder System-->SAP-GTS Plug-in-->Control Data  for Transfer to SAP-GTS-->Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer-->Application Level-->MM0B-->Document Types--> For Document Type "EL'--> I am able to  find "Place in to customs status before-GR,  But I am unable to find  the control "Determine Before GR" Flag,

Could you pl help me where I can find it, I think i will find some solution for this.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

In the feeder system, you need to set the Delivery Type so that it transfers to GTS for Customs Management, but do not check the "before GR" box.

In the Foreign Trade & Customs tab of the Inbound Delivery header, you need to enter a Preliminary Document Type and Number, to represent the Movement Reference Number (MRN) of the Transit movement.

The Preliminary Document Type (typically 'T1') must be configured in the feeder system, and also mapped in GTS to determine Target Procedure '01' ("Transit").  Those GTS settings are at the top of the "Customs Management" > General Settings area.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev, Greetings,

I would like to tell about my system setup first of all,

I have my Feeder System(R/3),  and SAP-GTS as a separate Systems, and  connected through RFC.

As you advised,

1st Step:  In Feeder System i need to set the Delivery Type ex; EL, in T.CODE: OVLK,-Define Delivery Types, if so, it is already there , but  there is no control "Before GR" box,

2nd Step:  I entered Preliminary doc Type ex: T1, and MRN no in VL31N,

3rd Step:  I assigned T1 to Target Procedure 01,   in R/3-->GTS-->SAP CUSTOMS MGMT-->General Settings-->Document structure-->Define Determination of Previous Document Type  from Feeder System  at Receipt, and Define Determination for Target Procedure .from Pre.Doc for Collection also.

is it required to configure all settings in Feeder System again like documents definition, item category, assignments   etc., under above path? pl help me sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Dev, How are you, Could you pl give your valuable  time on that issue, for which i will be indebted to you sir

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I don't know Dev. - maybe he's on holiday?

For Document Type 'EL' in the feeder system, you should only tick the box "Call up SAP Customs Management Services".

For the determination of Document Type, you have two choices (and you can do both).  Either:

1. Make an entry in table /SAPSLL/TLEPAF, as described in my first posting (21 October).  If you are an Authorised Consignee, also include the relevant Authorisation Type in the entry.
    - and/or -
  2. Make an entry for the mapping of the Document Type 'EL' to GTS Document Type 'TRLOIM', in the IMG area General Settings > Document Structure > Assignment of Document Types from Feeder System - either at System or Group level.

Those steps should clear the error message regarding the Document Type, when you then save an Inbound Delivery with a preliminary document type & number.  Come back if you still have the same problem.

Regards,

Dave