cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot have a status of Usage Decision, yet there is no UD code visible in the inspection lot

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the below issue only in Production. I am unable to replicate the scenario in Dev or Q.

Inspection lot have a status of Usage Decision, yet there is no UD code visible in the inspection lot.   Have tried to change UD and that is grayed out.   Have tried to cancel inspection lot and that is also grayed out.  On some screens, am getting an error saying that it is not allowed because the UD is not complete while on other screens am getting the error message saying that is not allowed because the UD is complete.

These inspection lots being like this will not allow the certificate to be created.

Please help me on this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Sankari Anandanatarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi John & Natalia,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I went through the thread that you had mentioned.

I am facing this issue only for 2 inspection lots in Production. Will Note 174877 solve my issue as well?

Thanks & Regards,

Sankari Anandanatarajan.

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it will solve your issue.

Regards,

Natália

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot  . We are implementing the OSS Note Note 174877 - UD: status inconsistency suspected for inspection lot .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sankari,

As John stated, probably you are having an inconsistency in the usage decision, pleas try the solution I proposed in the other thread.

Regards,

Natália

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, this sounds similar to the UD inconsistency that diagnosed in this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3634296

Is this happening on all lots, or only certain materials / types? Any customization in results recording or usage decisions?

Regards,

John