cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion of delivery is not calling EM AI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Deletion of delivery in standard RDS should call the EM AI code of RDS for event type Outbound delivery create and should return false since the event type is for create.

The issue that i am facing is that on delivery deletion the code for event outbound delivery is not getting called and on debug I see the message " "Appl. object  skipped for AO type YN_OTE_DLV_CREATE because object was deleted" in the method /SAPTRX/EVMGMT_REL_DET_EVTYPES for the routine    PERFORM skipflag_handling and lv_continue is set as true.

How to ensure that delivery deletion call our code or is there anything missing from ECC call  ?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

in case of deletion of AO the maintained Event Types are not called. Unfortunately this is a design flaw that is to my knowledge not corrected up to now.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steffen ,

Thanks for your reply. What is the workaround solution for this approach ?

Thanks,

Shubh

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shubh,

As I mentioned to you in a separate email, we have bumped in to this many times. We simply put the code to call the SAP EM BAPI in the standard BAdI for delivery deletion. Works like a charm.

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin and Steffen,

If it is design flaw, then SAP would have given or could give SAP OSS Note to correct this.  What would be the right approach to deal this?

Hi Shubh,

Have you raised SAP OSS note to SAP? If yes, did you get any reply from them.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option discussed with Shubh is to remove deletion indicator "D" from the BPT. As long as you have only Event Types for the BPT it should be a feasible workaround.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

1. ECC - Go to IMG -> Integration with Other SAP Components -> Event Management Interface -> Define Application Interface -> Define Used Bus. Proc. Types, Appl. Obj. Types, and Evt Types -> Define Used Business Process Types -> Select ESC_DELIV -> Double click on Define Application Object Types -> Double click on your Application Type ->  check the box "EH Deactivation Ind."

2. Next go to Control Tables tab on Define Application Object Types tab and check below values are maintained:

Main Obj. Table - DELIVERY_HEADER_NEW

Master Table -  DELIVERY_ITEM_NEW

Del.Obj. Table - DELIVERY_HEADER_OLD

Uplink Field - VBELN

Uplink Target Fld - VBELN

Uplink Mode - "R Field Referenced to target field with same value"

Regards

GGOPII