Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Issue : Item 900003 : Only 78 CV from material XXXXXXXX are available

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is an strange issue for me, i am not able to understand why this happening and how it is happen.

The Sale Order has been confirm the line item with ATP and delivery is also created, the stock is available for that particular line item, but still when i am trying to reprocess the IDoc, it gives me the above error.

Could you please tell why it is showing me an error....if stock is available.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am unable to see the screen shot you posted.  Nevertheless, in normal circumstances, system will not create delivery if stock is not available.  Various reasons are there for this but predominently, following would be the areas you need to check.

• VL06G - where you can check whether already a delivery is created and saved without doing PGI against the same order
  • Safety Stock is maintained in material master

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Already check this, but nothing like that, on which we can analysis, why it is not allowing to do PGI.

Could you able to guide some more information on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

What is your idoc supposed to do? Is it PGI'ing the delivery?

It seems that during the idoc process, it is checking availability again. During a normal PGI process in VL02n, it would not do this.

If the system is executing an availability check during the PGI stage, then it is checking CO09 again for an available quantity. So you could have a situation like this:

Stock = 100.

Sales Order 1 created with required quantity of 100.

Sales Order 1 delivered with quantity of 100.

Goods movements are posted / reversed that means the 100 you had in stock has been reduced to 78.

Sales Order 1 PGI'ed; if an availability check is execute here, it will only find 78 in stock.

Check CO09 to see exactly where the system is getting the figure of 78 from.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

In CO09 and MD04 for respective material along with same sale order line item, the each column shows blank. Could you please guide some more information on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kundan