cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer COPA Plan Data to LIS and SOP/ COPA interface Planning

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to transfer COPA planning data to LIS and SOP. If LIS module is only implemented in my company or If SOP module is only implemented then how we treat

if we are working with COPA planning module. And if both are (LIS & SOP) are implemented then how to handle this.

I know that many operational issues and challenge are connected to inappropriate sales and operational planning where SOP attempts to synchronise marketing and sales plans with operation plans consistemt with business strategy and budgets to optimise customer service, costs and investments.

Please Experts Guide me about this with configuration steps which is required from the point view of COPA.

Regards

Ajay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

transfer CO-PA plan data (sales quantity per product) to SOP: T-code KE1E. Enter the selection fields in the initial screen, choose "selection criteria" for selecting different characteristics. As per my knowledge the transferred CO-PA plan data should be plant related as the logistics planning functionality will need product quantities per plant (not overall) for further processing.

BR Christian