Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaps in sap PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your previous help.

I am attending interviews for SAP PM. There are lot of people asking about gaps in SAP PM. I want to know the common gaps with explanation.

I got by search that we can get this answer from only experience. But i need any from ur experience to just say something in interview, than keeping quite..:)

Hope you will reply for me as soon as possible. Iam having interview 2maro.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Only this i have experienced

1. If a operation is deleted, it cannot changed to back. (We need to create new operation)

Thanks

Terence

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

GAP means any deviation from STD SAP Business process and client's way of doing business process .You can fill those GAP by suggesting them to follow the STD SAP Business process or MAP their Non STD SAP Legacy business process in SAP by implementing some enhancements such as User exits,Enhancement spots,Function Module,BADI.

Br

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply. I understood that thing from my search. I want any one with its overcome method from your experience....

Thanks

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no as such method to overcome from this.During Implementations you need follow the ASAP Methodology and normalize all the gaps in Phase 2 (Business Blueprint: documentation of the business process requirements of the company)

Br

Rakesh

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

if your issue resolved you may Closed this thread.

Br

Rakesh