cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've created a LSMW (following these steps ), but the LSMW will not work, it keeps overriding on line item 20. When I start the batch, it will show me in the screen an error and aftering entering through all the line items, line item 20 is similar to the last line item in my file (even though this should be line item 60). The rest of the file has not been put in the line items. It is a LSMW for adding materials to an existing contract (ME32K) with 1 dummy material in the items overview. The following mapping has been done:

Field Mapping and Rule

ZCL_ME32K                      Recording upload sheet materials for contracts

Fields

EVRTN                        Agreement Number
                                   Source:  CLME32K-EVRTN (Agreement Number)
                                   Rule :   Transfer (MOVE)
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-EVRTN = CLME32K-EVRTN.
                                            * Caution: Source field is longer than target field
               EBELP                        Field for Positioning Within Overview Screen
                                   Source:  CLME32K-EBELP (Field for Positioning Within Overview Screen)
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-EBELP = CLME32K-EBELP.
               EVRTP_02                     Agreement Item
                                   Source:  CLME32K-EVRTP_02 (Agreement Item)
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-EVRTP_02 = CLME32K-EVRTP_02.
               EMATN_02                     Material Number
                                   Source:  CLME32K-EMATN_02 (Material Number)
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-EMATN_02 = CLME32K-EMATN_02.
               KTMNG_02                     Target Quantity
                                   Source:  CLME32K-KTMNG_02 (Target Quantity)
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-KTMNG_02 = CLME32K-KTMNG_02.
               NETPR_02                     Net Price in Purchasing Document (in Document Currency)
                                   Source:  CLME32K-NETPR_02 (Net Price in Purchasing Document (in Document
                                   Code:    ZCL_ME32K-NETPR_02 = CLME32K-NETPR_02.

Your help is much appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Static recordings are not suitable to manage variable number of items.

You better use the SAP given import methods which can be found with F4 in LSMW step 1 to either one of the other 3 import methods beside of a recording.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you go for the LSMW , and doing the recording , for the transaction ME32K , initailly system will ask the aggrement number and after you provide it , system will leads to the item over view screen . In the item over view screen system need to know which is the last item to get updated with a new record of material in the next line . Your LSMW is getting failed at stage i believe .

Try do a fresh recording with after you enter the aggrement number , and in the item over screen , try capture by Pressing the CREATE icon in the recording so that system will lead the cursor at that new line and enter the material and qty and price and pressing enter will cature that screen and pass on another screen and save the document . Take out the recording and do the mappings after you create source fields and prepare the file and try the upload . Every record will be a new save to the OA in this method .

Regards,