cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM logs fetches only transaction details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in EAM controller log repots.

EAM logs fetches only transaction details. Most of the times controller cannot see tables and fields edited in FF session. Some times, this data is seen but only the last table updated details is shown. 

Please help me if anybody has faced this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vijei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijei,

If I understand correctly you are saying that the logs sometimes have table change data and sometimes don't?

The tables in question that are being changed but are not shown in the logs are they enabled for logging?

Table changes can only be captured in SPM logs if they are enabled for logging and their changes are recorded in CDHDR and CDPOS tables of the backend. Do check these tables if they have entries for that changes you are expecting. If they do and the logs do not then it is an issue.

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijei,

Could you check if you can see the logs are getting generated in your plug in system.?

Check for the system logs, security audit logs SM21.

And check for the configuration parameters: 1000, 100, 1089 & 1090.

Check for the RFC connection between GRC and the associated plug in systems. There might be the case where loga would be ggetting generated but in absence of the connectivity its not getting fetched.

Which component version you are at.?

Regards,

Ameet

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What config parameters do you have set for EAM? Do you have logs being collected in the plugins (e.g. is sm19 security audit log active)